- 1 1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- 2 2. 1984 by George Orwell
- 3 3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- 4 4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- 5 5. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- 6 6. Beloved by Toni Morrison
- 7 7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- 8 8. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- 9 9. Educated by Tara Westover
- 10 10. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
If you’re a voracious reader, always on the hunt for the next captivating novel or enlightening non-fiction work, you’re in the right place.
We’ve curated a list of the top 10 books you should add to your reading list, complete with a blend of timeless classics and contemporary masterpieces.
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
A classic that needs no introduction, To Kill a Mockingbird is a profound exploration of human behavior, rooted in a small town’s racial and social prejudices.
2. 1984 by George Orwell
This dystopian novel is a powerful commentary on totalitarian regimes. Its relevance continues to resonate, making it a must-read for every generation.
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Fitzgerald’s magnum opus offers a glimpse into the American Dream’s darker side, making it a timeless addition to your reading list.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
This iconic romance novel delves into themes of love, class, and societal expectations in 19th-century England.
5. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
A staple in American literature, this book explores adolescent angst and alienation, making for a compelling read.
6. Beloved by Toni Morrison
This Pulitzer Prize-winning novel confronts the horrors of slavery and its lasting impact, offering a haunting yet essential read.
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Set in Nazi Germany, this novel provides a unique perspective on World War II, as narrated by Death itself.
8. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
This heart-wrenching tale of two Afghan women offers a profound insight into the realities of life in war-torn Afghanistan.
9. Educated by Tara Westover
This memoir takes readers on Westover’s journey from a survivalist upbringing to Cambridge University, highlighting the transformative power of education.
10. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
This thought-provoking book offers a fascinating exploration of the human species, making it a must-add to every reading list.
Dive into these enriching reads and let us know what you think. Don’t forget to share this list with your fellow bookworms on social media.
For more playlist ideas, don’t hesitate to check out social networks and Instagram in particular. You’ll be able to make some great discoveries, like on this post :
Voir cette publication sur Instagram
If you enjoyed this list, make sure to check out our other rankings, including Top 5 must-see landmarks in the U.S, The world’s most beautiful beaches and The most refreshing summer smoothie recipes. Happy reading!